i know many of us
love to play around with our own images
we can spend hours doing so
um...maybe too many
but, have you ever
wondered how another photographer
might process your image?
i certainly have
it would be fun
to play around once a week
with someone else's image
to let them see all the creativity
that can be had with one image
i know Pioneer Woman has done this in the past
and I've run across a couple of other blogs that have also done it
but I want to try it out here
with my fellow photogs
plus whoever else is willing!
so, i'll start it off
by giving you one of my own images
and giving you creative license to
go play with it!
1. Kim Klassen "Daisy" texture @ 55% Overlay
2. Red Photo Filter applied @25%
3. PSE Old Paper Effect applied @ 35% Soft Light
5. Kim Klassen "Anna" texture applied @ 38% Overlay
6. Decreased Master Saturation to -51
7. In Picasa, I added the text (I find Picasa is much quicker and easier for simple text)
now, that i've done my thing
i'm handing it over to you
you will have an entire week to play around
and link up below
if you would like to share your processing steps
feel free to do so, but it's not necessary
i look forward to seeing this image through your eyes and creativity!
in the comments,
please let me know who would be willing to cough up next Friday's image!
thanks for playing along!
* just right click the original image and click "save image as" to copy & paste to your computer *
for those of you who have iMacs and are having a problem right clicking,
there is a setting for your mouse to be able to right click.
go to Launchpad, then System Preferences, then Mouse and check "Secondary Click" and "Click on Right Side"